Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Cultiver Goods Pty Ltd ABN 19600110129 ("Cultiver Goods") or third parties. Cultiver Goods does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. CULTIVER is a Trademark licensed to Cultiver Goods. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Cultiver Goods does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protection that Cultiver Goods establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
- You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Cultiver Goods’ control or maintenance requirements.
- You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Cultiver Goods reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
- If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Cultiver Goods a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its website and on any other marketing material Cultiver Goods may create.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Cultiver Goods and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the website, your connection to the website, your violation of our Terms & Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Goods purchased from Cultiver Goods.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. Cultiver Goods will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email and by phone. You must provide a valid email address to Cultiver Goods for this purpose.
- From time to time, Cultiver Goods will also send you marketing material if you have agreed to this in your account setup. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press COMPLETE MY PURCHASE on the website.
- Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery to the address you provide. If our delivery service is unable to locate anyone at that address the Goods may be left at that address, which shall constitute delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after that time.
- All warranties, guarantees, representations and implied terms, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”), you will have the benefit of the consumer guarantees under the ACL. Information about those guarantees is available at www.accc.gov.au.
- In no circumstance will Cultiver be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind, including loss of revenue, profit, expected savings or any other form of consequential, special, indirect, punitive or exemplary loss or damages, however it arises (including as a result of negligence).
- We reserve the right to automatically cancel any orders that are flagged as fraudulent in our system.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.