It’s officially the middle of winter which means it’s the perfect time to pack your bags and escape the cold. Jet set like a pro with our favourite packing tips.
- Start a list in your phone a week or so before you leave and keep adding to it as things come to mind.
- Store your shoes in our linen drawstring bags to protect them and your clothes.
- If you’re travelling overseas with family take one adapter and a powerboard.
- Travel comfortably with a Les Mini for those long plane, train or car trips.
- Take a versatile day bag that can fit the essentials for long days out exploring.
- Leave room for shopping!
Why Frankie is the perfect travel companion
- Use as carry on or fold it into a compact square for easy packing in larger pieces of luggage.
- Features an internal zip pocket to safely hold valuables.
- Sits comfortably over your shoulder with wide, double thickness straps making it the perfect companion for beach trips, picnic and days spent exploring.
- The oversized shape will fit all the essentials (plus any spontaneous shopping).